WhatsApp Messenger is a platform independent mobile messaging app, lets you exchange messages between mobile devices without having to pay for it. WhatsApp is only available for Blackberry, Android, iPhone, Nokia and Windows phone.
To make WhatsApp working on your Mac OSX, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 then you will have to download an application such as bluestacks, capable of running emulator.
How to use WhatsApp Messenger on PC and Laptop?
- Download WhatsApp on PC:
- Download Bluestacks for Windows or Mac and install
- Open the Bluestacks.
- Select the search option on top right corner
- Find the keyword WhatsApp
- Hit the install button next to WhatsApp
- This will install WhatsApp on your PC
- WhatsApp works on the basis of your mobile number, please enter your number to register.
- You will receive a 6 digit verification code on your phone.
- Enter the 6 digit verification code in the prompt box.
- You can use call me option if verification code not received
- On hitting a call me button, WhatsApp will make a call to your phone playing a verification code
- Use the same verification code to complete the verification code
- Post completion of verification process, you should be able to access WhatsApp on your computer.